Comparing Medicare Advantage plans and health insurance agencies like ours can be overwhelming.
The reason for this is that most Medicare Advantage health plans include important combinations of benefits that are not normally included in regular Medicare like routine vision, hearing aids, dental, and gym memberships.
Adding to the complexity, most plans have a premium that includes a Medicare Prescription, (Part D), Plan whose cost shares are difficult to compare without a computer and specialized knowledge about how Medicare works. To make matters more challenging, each company has a host of unwritten rules that change frequently and can be expensive for the user if not explicitly followed.
Let us help you enroll in Medicare A and B and if appropriate, based on your personal needs, enroll in the right Medicare Advantage Plan including a Medicare Part D component. We have over 14 years of experience in the health insurance industry and we understand that the hands on customer service we offer will make all the difference in in you having the kind of healthcare experience you deserve.
With that in mind we provide the following services:
- When you have a problem, questions about your plan or just need advice you can set an appointment, stop in or call the owner directly. We will return your call promptly even if it is on a weekend.
- One on one annual reviews in the office or over the phone to make changes in how your plan meets your current needs
- Monthly live question and answer sessions at local libraries
- Physician created videos about preventative care and cutting edge health innovations conveniently located on our website and totally free of charge
- Individualized help in reducing your medication costs, healthcare costs and other tax issues
- Help with any or all of your health claims